2201 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

I knew about the bonus I was getting, BUT A BADGE ? omgomgomgomgomg.

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

AWesome huh? I must get one next year B)

988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says
http://blog.flashden.net/site-news/birthday-bundle-success/

...i am LOL ’ing now, + i think, i deserve the “author, most opposing the BDay bundle” badge :D

2715 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

btw… Envato didn’t made any excuses, cause Envato don’t have to excuse.. for nothing.. you just wrote wrong facts, thomas. ;)

988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

yeah maybe, but go back and read some of them, then read some reply by Collis, then go visit again the blog and compare with posts done so faar on various threads, you will realize all is answered based on how conversations went on topics regarding this 3 days. Upon all this, there are still things that makes me “LOL’ing”, example the few words under “Some Lessons Learned”...it reads “sales went down a little during the time the Birthday Bundle was up”.

I think there is an spelling erorr at the part “a little”

415 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
osigrandi says
yeah maybe, but go back and read some of them, then read some reply by Collis, then go visit again the blog and compare with posts done so faar, you will realize all is answered based on how conversations went on topics regarding this 3 days. Upon all this, there are still things that makes me “LOL’ing”, example the few words under “Some Lessons Learned”...it reads “sales went down a little during the time the Birthday Bundle was up”. I think there is an spelling erorr at the part “a little”

:)) I giggled at the little part as well, glad to know i wasn’t the only one.

2715 posts
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
yeah maybe, but go back and read some of them, then read some reply by Collis, then go visit again the blog and compare with posts done so faar on various threads, you will realize all is answered based on how conversations went on topics regarding this 3 days. Upon all this, there are still things that makes me “LOL’ing”, example the few words under “Some Lessons Learned”...it reads “sales went down a little during the time the Birthday Bundle was up”. I think there is an spelling erorr at the part “a little”

seems like you read only the half thread and poping out all negative facts, never saw a positive post from you… kinda weird

2715 posts
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

“I think in the long run the buzz and marketing will end up bringing us new buyers and this will balance out in the future. However it did mean that our 70% author commissions wasn’t timed so well. In previous years when we upped the % rates (this was our third year of doing this) it was always done on its own to great effect. So next year we’ll be splitting the two parts of the celebration to make sure authors get a bit more of a kick out of the celebrations.”

edit: thats true… I was there in that time and this % Boost in the previous years was a success for all authors

next fact: new buyers & members… the counter went up to 220,000 members in no time, everybody can agree with me on that

42 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
meebits says

“next fact: new buyers & members… the counter went up to 220,000 members in no time, everybody can agree with me on that”

yes…but we have yet to see if those new members will be returning after all the birthday cake candles have been blown out. i for one hope that they do. wishful thinking? only time will tell.

2715 posts
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says
“next fact: new buyers & members… the counter went up to 220,000 members in no time, everybody can agree with me on that” yes…but we have yet to see if those new members will be returning after all the birthday cake candles have been blown out. i for one hope that they do. wishful thinking? only time will tell.

sure :) we’ll wait and we’ll see

by
by
by
by
by
by