688 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
robGD says

The way to be in my book is to combine adapting the environment along with adapting to it. Just because you feel a certain way doesn’t make it right. Listening to counterpoints from others and shaping your opinions based on their reply works well. I can’t see any ill will coming from the top here. They mean well but the marketplaces are young and lessons need to be learned.

I haven’t sold enough to tell what I should have sold so I have no input. I made one sale at the 70%. It’s my 14th sale. I would love to have a few authors put some of my tunes in their flash den stuff. I’ve been clicking around and damn is there a deep talent pool here. I’m glad to be a part of it. Rock on everyone!

7571 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
I would love to have a few authors put some of my tunes in their flash den stuff. I’ve been clicking around and damn is there a deep talent pool here.

If its ok to you I will use some of your music for the previews on my future files on videohive.

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

So like, if I forced chicken to say, “Gimme a buck”, he’d be frowned upon because he would look like he’s just being greedy and demanding? No one is forcing anyone to actually give that chicken his ‘buck’. He’s got numerous amounts of bucks to talk about.

And another example is: Every time I see a group of dogs near a forest, it seems the only thing they can talk about are the trees. All I can hear them say is “BARK, BARK BARK !!!”. Then to spite my reaction to them when I ask them if they know what else is on those trees, instead of saying “LEAVES”, they just show me by leaving. But then when a group of dogs is around a bunch of houses the only thing they can talk about are the roofs of the house. I mean they will constantly say, “ROOF ROOF … ROOF ROOF ROOF ”. So, yeah I get really irritated always trying to communicate with those dogs because, they make it so hard to make a creative and productive conversation. I suppose I know what you mean by being forced to adapt. Then again, nothing was ever keeping me from leaving those dogs and going back home.

What I’m getting at is there are ups and downs. Keep your mind open. What I do is observe and list more facts than opinions in my arguments. Usually when I agree with someone they end up losing sight of the picture. Its fun sometimes. :D

4335 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

Look who’s back…
Back again…
Shucks is back…
Grab a friend. :)

5358 posts The Dude Abides
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
CodingJack says

Just don’t ever let a chicken give you a bad coupon…

http://tinyurl.com/n22e82

4247 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

My point is, no matter how much those dogs say “Bark” or “Roof”, and no matter how many times that chicken asks for a “Buck”, I couldn’t adapt. I found another solution.

by
by
by
by
by
by