Hey everyone! My name is Mike. I am a very new member to the marketplaces. I am currently looking to get some sales and earn some cash. I also want to learn more about design and meet some awesome people! I already have met many amazing people.
Anyways in this post I was wondering if anyone could offer me any tips on selling items? I recently uploaded an item and I am looking for free ways if possible to promote it. I already use deviant art, creattica, and many other sites. I am struggling to get alot of traffic =[ Does anyone else have other tips? Any tips are appreciated As I am looking to get my 1st sale.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
Here are a few articles/blogs to get you going:
Places to promote
- http://wordpress.com (set yourself a free blog up)
- Be active in the forums
- Comment on other peoples files
- Release consistently, people will notice you more
- Make sure your profile page is filled out
- Utilise your item descriptions
- Study the Marketplace
- Study your discipline
Nice tips thanks Q&E..
Thanks for the tips – very helpful for a new author