113 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
Sneek says

Nice update thanks.

For future it would be good to be able to turn off or change the ‘Cha-Ching’ especially on the iphone app

Thankyou

45 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
vogelstein says

Oh… it does not work on Snow Leopard (requires 10.7 or later), too bad it because it looks like an application I would love to use in the future.

But it works in 10.8 which is good since that is the future, version 2 is working fine under 10.6 I suggest that you use v2 until you upgrade.

12 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in Sweden
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
keha76 says

Oh… it does not work on Snow Leopard (requires 10.7 or later), too bad it because it looks like an application I would love to use in the future.
But it works in 10.8 which is good since that is the future, version 2 is working fine under 10.6 I suggest that you use v2 until you upgrade.

Where can I find the older version?

45 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
vogelstein says

mail sent

12 posts
  • Located in Sweden
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
keha76 says

mail sent

Thank you very much! :)

385 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
uDesignStudios says

Hey, I might be able to do something about that, I set the 10.7 deploy target, because I have been experiencing some build issues, but now I think I can build it for Snow Leopard too… Drop us a line via the contact form on our profile page and I’ll see what I can do..

385 posts
+8 more
uDesignStudios says

Big fan of SalesDonkey since day one on Mac and iPhone. Great news about the update! :) I noticed this evening however that the Mac client is showing the following error message:

“Error: You have been locked out of the API for 1 hour because of too many requests. Please complain to the author of your widget/application.”

Good luck with troubleshooting. Thanks again! :)
Same error here !

I think the problem here is that when multiple people / multiple devices use the API to fetch data, the requests will add up and cause this issue. I will add a checkbox or something that will slow the refresh rate down even further :)

Also the turn off sound checkbox is a good idea, I will look into that too.

UDS

973 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

Big fan of SalesDonkey since day one on Mac and iPhone. Great news about the update! :) I noticed this evening however that the Mac client is showing the following error message:

“Error: You have been locked out of the API for 1 hour because of too many requests. Please complain to the author of your widget/application.”

Same error here !

I think the problem here is that when multiple people / multiple devices use the API to fetch data, the requests will add up and cause this issue. I will add a checkbox or something that will slow the refresh rate down even further :)

UDS

It would be good if you could load balance between API keys, that is if the limit is on the key not the user ;)

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+9 more
CarlosViloria says

Shame that there isn’t version for windows :(

385 posts
+8 more
uDesignStudios says

Same error here !

UDS
It would be good if you could load balance between API keys, that is if the limit is on the key not the user ;)

yeah, I’m afraid that in my testing the API limit seemed to be per username not per API key… I don’t see why there are limits from the Envato’s perspective, I think it should be easy to implement a caching scheme that will only refresh the data every 10 minutes or so..

by
by
by
by
by
by