102 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

Hello.

I know this is an old question, many people asked before but I couldn’t search anything helpful.

I have some items currently selled on Themeforest, say Norris Wordpress theme. Can I create a Norris Joomla theme (same design as Norris) and sell it on another marketplace? (I’m an exclusive author).

I’m looking for an official answer from staffs or a link to some previous post with an answer from staffs.

Thanks for reading and your help.

Best Regards

Withemes

3681 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Different file type e.g. WordPress here and Joomla elsewhere, and assuming you own ALL the designs and plugins etc have necessary permissions on any acquired artwork or extensions then YES you can.

If In any doubt sent a message to envato Support for 110% official clarification

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

Different file type e.g. WordPress here and Joomla elsewhere, and assuming you own ALL the designs and plugins etc have necessary permissions on any acquired artwork or extensions then YES you can.

If In any doubt sent a message to envato Support for 110% official clarification

Thanks mate. That’s what I need. :)

64 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
TitanThemes says

I know a certain author here sells HTML templates on themeforest and sells the wordpress version on his website.

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

I know a certain author here sells HTML templates on themeforest and sells the wordpress version on his website.

Thanks. Could you please send me a private message concerning his name? ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by