2350 posts Small, but tough
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

What’s going on here???

5075 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
felt_tips Envato team says

You mean the cherries?

Check the author name… It’s slightly different to the tune of one underscore.

Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

No, ofcourse I know it’s different, that’s what I’m talking about. It’s pretty obvious it’s the same author. The cherries are slightly different, but there was a project with hands or something that was absolutely the same.

+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

I mean our projects cannot survive 24 hours on the frontpage and the guy is taking 2 places, :D Hilarious!

282 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
MartinProUser says

Smells like a bug :D BTW : the ’’:D’’ icon looks like happy and at the same time angry,how’s that :D

+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

:D -> you figure it out

181 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
iluzie says

Just a question? is it allowed?

Although different exclusive and non – exclusive account?

127 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Bogz says

I think yes. I’ve seen few known authors do that. Best solution in my opinion is exclusivity or non, on each item.

+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

It’s allowed. But putting the same item twice, is not, for sure.

181 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
iluzie says

ok! I just didn’t know :P

by
by
by
by
by
by