118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
elisent says

Hey all,

I would really apreciate some help, I really need 1-2 sample help files you guys used in your Site Template files that got approved. Instructions are pretty shady and I don’t want to spend 2 weeks in trial-and-error uploading. I need to shoot for the bullseye :)

Please send over at octav [at] oxylus.ro

Thank you in advance !

118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
elisent says

Come on guys, some help here ? pleeease ? Promise not to copy anything, just need to know how you guys do it.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I’ll post a template on the blog tomorrow. This should help you.

118 posts
+6 more
elisent says

That’s very good news, thanks.

1179 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

waiting on it and love to see it.

by
by
by
by
by
by