21 posts
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
neisita says

Hello to everybody. I’m in the way to start to create some motivational and corporates tracks.Usually i work with samples and software instruments in Logic pro, the UVIworkstation, and also some Kontakt samples, but i think that i need more than that, specially when i work with drums and percussion samples, even when i try always to modify them and make some sound design.Any ideas about any affordable sample library that can be used to create this kind of tracks? Thank you very much.

364 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
musicguy says

Hello neisita, for drums try Addictive drums (cost 119E and you can try free version):

http://www.xlnaudio.com/productline/1

Check also Mihai Sorohans free VSTs thread, plenty of instruments:

http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/freebies-best-free-vst-effects/15145
147 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

I use Native Instrument’s Abbey Road Modern Drummer as well as Abbey Road 60’s drums. I haven’t used their new Studio Drummer, but that should be good as well. You should be able to get some real authentic sounding drums for your corporate tracks with those. They aren’t necessarily cheap, but not too bad either.

21 posts
  • Canada
neisita says

Thank you very much guys!!!I will check all that options.

128 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
SoundWavesMusic says

Hi, If You are looking for an affordable drums vst than Zdenek is right, try Addictive Drums. But I think You should check Superior Drummer. Yes it’s pricey but it will save You many hour of work that You must put into Addictive Drums to make them sound good in the mix. I was using Additive Drums and I went to Superior Drummer just recently and I am really sorry that I didn’t do that a lot sooner. Don’t get me wrong, Addictive Drums is great and has a lot of great midi drum patterns but the SD is just a lot better.

Cheers :)

21 posts
  • Canada
neisita says

Hi SoundWaves.Thank you very much for the information and advices.The Superior Drummer it’s really amazing,as well the Abbey Road Modern Drummer. I also downloaded the free version of Addictive Drums for at least make some experimentation. Anyways, i have more information now than will let me choose. Thanks to all of you guys.

328 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
MValentino says

Hi neisita, yes, Abbey Road Modern Drummer sounds great, but is a pain for your CPU , as you can read here in the post by garethcoker:http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/any-tips-for-improving-kontakt-performance/68783?page=1#603983

Superior Drummer is much better, for sure is my choice.

389 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
starbugsound says

Hi,

we use NI studio drummer, not really painful for the CPU in our case, it just sounds great! So we can recommend it! Of course Superior Drummer is awesome but a little bit more expensive ;-)

147 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JasonGraham says

Abbey Road Modern Drummer sounds great, but is a pain for your CPU

Yes, it does tend to tax my iMac resources. Not only CPU, but also RAM. You do get the option for lite and full kits though, which helps, at least with RAM. It’s still very usable though for me and doesn’t usually cause me any issues. My CPU just gets a workout!

I’ll have to try Superior Drummer. I have used EZDrummer in the past, also from Toontrack. How does EZDrummer compare to Superior Drummer?

20 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United Kingdom
MattBearman says

I use BFD for live-sounding drums, can’t recommend it enough. The eco version (http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=103) is really affordable, but still has some amazingly well recorded drums, and a great amount of customisability.

by
by
by
by
by
by