- Community Superstar
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Found this little tip out recently and it made a huge difference to the boot time of my computer, note this is only for PC and those with multiple processors, just follow the simple instructions bellow.
1. click on start button
2. type “msconfig” into the search bar
3. select the msconfig program
4. this will bring up a window now click on the boot tab
5. click on advanced options
6. tick the number of processors
7. select the maximum number (on a quad core it would be 4)
Once your computer is restarted you will find you boot time is significantly improved! hope you found this useful!
That cant be done on any PC, only windows.
Good tip. Thanks, DarkstarDesigns.
Thanks for this tip. I also have one tip which will make your pc dramatically fast and smooth. Just goto services and disable service named as “Microsoft Shadow Copy Provider”. Enjoy smooth and fast PC