Found this little tip out recently and it made a huge difference to the boot time of my computer, note this is only for PC and those with multiple processors, just follow the simple instructions bellow.
1. click on start button
2. type “msconfig” into the search bar
3. select the msconfig program
4. this will bring up a window now click on the boot tab
5. click on advanced options
6. tick the number of processors
7. select the maximum number (on a quad core it would be 4)
Once your computer is restarted you will find you boot time is significantly improved! hope you found this useful!
That cant be done on any PC, only windows.
Good tip. Thanks, DarkstarDesigns.