Found this little tip out recently and it made a huge difference to the boot time of my computer, note this is only for PC and those with multiple processors, just follow the simple instructions bellow.
1. click on start button
2. type “msconfig” into the search bar
3. select the msconfig program
4. this will bring up a window now click on the boot tab
5. click on advanced options
6. tick the number of processors
7. select the maximum number (on a quad core it would be 4)
Once your computer is restarted you will find you boot time is significantly improved! hope you found this useful!
That cant be done on any PC, only windows.
Good tip. Thanks, DarkstarDesigns.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.