973 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

“hello” :P

Yh, I wondered if that was spam.

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

I kind of was expecting like C++ tutorials on game development, not iOS and flash..
Flash is the future!
Oh, wait this is…
uhm
oh
r

Says the guy with the insanely cool HTML5 theme…

8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

Activetuts+ has actually been discontinued.
Interesting. So, how long until Activeden is discontinued as well?

yeah I kinda don’t want to ask Lance that one :(

374 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

I kind of was expecting like C++ tutorials on game development, not iOS and flash..

I’ll agree to an extent. However, perhaps Objective C or Java might be a better fit? Isn’t focusing on iOS and Flash alone somewhat dated? I’d rather see HTML5 / Canvas, Android, Win Mobile 7-8 articles with a light sprinkling of iOS articles. Anything but Flash / ActionScript AFAIC .

Flash is the future!

LMAO ! That’s for that. I needed to laugh this morning but now there’s coffee all over the screen. Oh well. ;-)

337 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
MeGustaMusic says

Heloooo!

The video game market is an ever growing market. This is really great for the community.

by
by
by
by
by
by