- United Kingdom
- Community Superstar
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I kind of was expecting like C++ tutorials on game development, not iOS and flash..
I’ll agree to an extent. However, perhaps Objective C or Java might be a better fit? Isn’t focusing on iOS and Flash alone somewhat dated? I’d rather see HTML5 / Canvas, Android, Win Mobile 7-8 articles with a light sprinkling of iOS articles. Anything but Flash / ActionScript AFAIC .
Flash is the future!
LMAO ! That’s for that. I needed to laugh this morning but now there’s coffee all over the screen. Oh well.