I’m trying to scale a layer group in PS but I’m not sure how? Any tips would be appreciated.
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Just make sure you selected the group layer (exactly the one having folder icon).
^ Thanks, I finally scaled it with edit > transform > scale
Ctrl+T or Command +T on Mac is shortcut key or transform