45 posts Elite Program Manager
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+3 more
DanMichael Envato team says

Inspiration to build amazing things? After $5 milion you get a MacBook ? :O I think that someone who earned $5 milion has already a MacBook if they want one… I liked the previous rewards better. I am glad I have passed the $500k mark just few days before the new rewards were anounced.

P.S The website look very good ;)

Ah but it’s not just ANY Macbook – the stock Apple log will be replaced with an Envato one. So it will be an Envato branded MacBook! I haven’t decided on which one yet, I though Air for portability, maybe MBP for max grunt, but trust me this will be SPECIAL :)

Also, just a side note, if you make $5M, you can pretty much get anything you can dream up, so I am trying to make the rewards, based on much feedback and survey response, stuff that you wouldn’t go out and buy yourself or that provide that ‘money can’t buy experience’.

It’s a balancing act, but I appreciate all of your feedback and look forward to working with every one of you on scoping out new rewards next time around :D

2265 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

I can buy that, too:

www.uncovermac.com ;)

+3 more

I can buy that, too: www.uncovermac.com ;)

Yes yes smartypants, so you can!

But can you get an Envato approved logo with it hmmmm? :D

4662 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

Inspiration to build amazing things? After $5 milion you get a MacBook ? :O I think that someone who earned $5 milion has already a MacBook if they want one… I liked the previous rewards better. I am glad I have passed the $500k mark just few days before the new rewards were anounced.

Ah but it’s not just ANY Macbook – the stock Apple log will be replaced with an Envato one. So it will be an Envato branded MacBook! I haven’t decided on which one yet, I though Air for portability, maybe MBP for max grunt, but trust me this will be SPECIAL :)

For the record that comment wasn’t from me.. it was from mpc – see previous page. Please don’t quote me on things I didn’t type ;)

1716 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
Firsh says

Guys these are gifts. Envato is not obliged to give these away, even to have an elite program. I’m thankful that the program even exists, evolves and it makes “climbing the ladder” a bit more fun. At least it’s not the same as the bad type of ladder at a 9-5. Can anyone purchase the gifts at their elite level? Probably yes. Does it matter? No. It’s the same thing as trying to give a gift to a rich person that already has everything. You can’t impress them by buying them a car because they’d want to buy their own car that they select. But if you are creative you can surprise them. Envato does the same thing.

6023 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Can anyone purchase the gifts at their elite level? Probably yes. Does it matter? No. It’s the same thing as trying to give a gift to a rich person that already has everything. You can’t impress them by buying them a car because they’d want to buy their own car that they select. But if you are creative you can surprise them. Envato does the same thing.

+1,

Still confusing that why Envato wants to send a 25M Power Elite author into space which is too much risky for the author’s life :D Just kidding…

+9 more
Creattive says

the third option of the 25M reward will be removed shortly before someone reaches it. Would be totally nonsense and I ask myself why you put it there. You pay anything, yeah of course, if I do something that costs another 25 million, I doubt you are going to pay it :P

Or is there somewhere a smallprint where it says “up to $10k” or something.

+9 more
Creattive says

Guys these are gifts. Envato is not obliged to give these away, even to have an elite program. I’m thankful that the program even exists, evolves and it makes “climbing the ladder” a bit more fun. At least it’s not the same as the bad type of ladder at a 9-5. Can anyone purchase the gifts at their elite level? Probably yes. Does it matter? No. It’s the same thing as trying to give a gift to a rich person that already has everything. You can’t impress them by buying them a car because they’d want to buy their own car that they select. But if you are creative you can surprise them. Envato does the same thing.

+1, I like the program, too. Makes the whole thing much more fun.

+3 more

For the record that comment wasn’t from me.. it was from mpc – see previous page. Please don’t quote me on things I didn’t type ;)

Right you are! I have updated now, my apologies (so many blockquotes – le sigh) ;)

153 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
cg219 says

This is pretty amazing. I love the site

by
by
by
by