When designing a site with a fixed width, do you ever take the size of a bookmarks bar into consideration? For example, when designing for 1024×768 screen resolution, do you limit your site’s size to 800px to accommodate a (possible) bookmarks bar on the side?
Personally, I never browse with bookmarks on the side, but I haven’t been able to find any stats on this.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars