590 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
CodeSwift says

They almost always provide valuable feedback.

The only case when they don’t provide it is when the theme is a long way from being good enough.

447 posts I love the web!
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
htmgarcia says

Last time, we had got a screen-record video from TF reviewers demonstrating an issue on small devices. This is really a great support. We love the way they review themes here :) +1 for TF reviewers.

Video? really? So, is better that I though. :)

377 posts Design Innovation
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+4 more
designova says

Last time, we had got a screen-record video from TF reviewers demonstrating an issue on small devices. This is really a great support. We love the way they review themes here :) +1 for TF reviewers.

Yes indeed :) that video clip was a surprise for us also and we understand how much they care for us. You know, it is a special feeling when someone tries to help you with dedication. Happy to be in the forest :)

+5 more
htmgarcia says

Yes indeed :) that video clip was a surprise for us also and we understand how much they care for us. You know, it is a special feeling when someone tries to help you with dedication. Happy to be in the forest :)

cheers! :)

124 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+2 more
bluenila says

Most of the time I got screenshots and valuable comments. But in my last rejection we had neither received any specific comments nor screenshots. And I was really confused and have not complete that template yet..

280 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
pebas says

I got screenshots from @kailoon when my item was hard rejected, he must almost draw me ‘why it is rejected’ ahah :)

But I still think that theme could pass ahhhh…c’est la vie. :)

+5 more
htmgarcia says

I got screenshots from @kailoon when my item was hard rejected, he must almost draw me ‘why it is rejected’ ahah :) But I still think that theme could pass ahhhh…c’est la vie. :)

Maybe as an author with black paw you have “special treatment” because your previous sales and that’s why you get a very detailed feedback in your hard rejection. I mean, if an author with no items get a hard rejection the reviewer wouldn’t waste his time with a screenshot (neither a screencast). Just my 2 cents

1437 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Feedback with screenshots are helpful but it only work if the submitted items required some specific improvements. Sometimes screencast is helpful to explain error related to animations or interactions.

Don’t be surprised if you do not receive that, its not because how many items you have in your portfolio, its simply because we can’t re-draw the entire design for you – too many need to be improved.

One thing, I notice that there are a ‘group’ of authors who actively provide feedback in the forum. Thats is simply amazing, the best thing is, they all reply faster than me! lol

Cheers!

+5 more
htmgarcia says

Don’t be surprised if you do not receive that, its not because how many items you have in your portfolio, its simply because we can’t re-draw the entire design for you – too many need to be improved.

So, just in some cases? Still is a great feature to increase the happiness in rejections lol

1437 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

So, just in some cases? Still is a great feature to increase the happiness in rejections lol
We will try our best :)
by
by
by
by
by
by