• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
pebas says

I got screenshots from @kailoon when my item was hard rejected, he must almost draw me ‘why it is rejected’ ahah :) But I still think that theme could pass ahhhh…c’est la vie. :)
Maybe as an author with black paw you have “special treatment” because your previous sales and that’s why you get a very detailed feedback in your hard rejection. I mean, if an author with no items get a hard rejection the reviewer wouldn’t waste his time with a screenshot (neither a screencast). Just my 2 cents

Not sure about black paw etc etc. and I think here is no special treatment, just sometimes is easier for them to make screenshot and point things, ‘picture say 1000 words’.

With so many browser extensions that spare time, not waste I think. At least easier for me when working with clients too, to make and send/receive screenshot. Anyway screenshots are good way to understand better what is all about and make changes faster.

434 posts I love the web!
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+1 more
htmgarcia says

Not sure about black paw etc etc. and I think here is no special treatment, just sometimes is easier for them to make screenshot and point things, ‘picture say 1000 words’.

I mean, as author if you get a lot of sales, Envato appreciate that and try to give more details when a theme is not approved. Just my 2 cents

by
by
by
by
by
by