938 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

I updated an item and added some screenshots, it was approved. But I don’t see them for my item? Does it take some time?

327 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
artnook says

Try again, upload some screenshots, with file name 01_sample.jpg 02_moresample.jpg

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

It appears immediately. You may want to write to the reviewer and mention it to him. They might have forgotten. It happens.

938 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

Thanks guys but it just updated automatically. I didn’t have to do anything so maybe it just takes some time.

by
by
by
by
by
by