“An easier way to share screenshots has finally arrived. Simply press the ScreenSnapr Hotkey (Ctrl + 1), and almost instantly have access to a URL to share on IM, Twitter, Email, or any other virtual medium. So go ahead, take a Screenshot. It’s a Snap!” (Via @LiamMcKay)
Is really cool
Very cool! I use FSCapture, which has features to actually drag a box around the spot you want to capture, and basic editing like adding comments, drawing, saving, and copying to clipboard, but I really like the idea of saving a screen shot directly to an address. This is awesome!
That’s ridiculous! Bookmarked!
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
That’s ridiculous! Bookmarked!I second that!
Thanks for the heads up iPad!
You’re all welcome I’m glad you like it!