34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Delpierooo says

Hello.

I seem to have a problem with building my site. I have a content area(300px) positioned verticaly and horizontaly in the middle/center. Now when I put more content in there I am using tinyscroll(before cScroll) to scroll if the content is bigger than 300px. Let say I put a couple of toggles(or some other js that will increase the content) inside the content. How would I make my scroll content bigger on the fly when opening a toggle. There is an tinyscrollbar_update() but does not seem to work for me. Is there a solution for this?

Should I use any other scroller( I just want it to be compatible with all major browsers as well as iPad, iPhone, android…

Many thanks for all the help.

Delpieroooo

2457 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says

Try jScrollPane.

It’s the only one I’ve seen behaving correctly on touch devices.

Alternatively, you could activate your jQuery scroll script only for desktop devices, and have overflow: auto on your container for mobile.

34 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Delpierooo says

Hi digitalimpact,

thanks for the advice. Still I can’t manage to get the contentheight increase when some javascript(for example toggle) get opened.

Here’s my code: code download

If you run it you will see that at the bottom, there is a toggle. When opening it, the content is not be be seen, because the content height doesn’t increase.

If the toggle is opened by default, it can be seen but than after cloding an area where the content was stays there.

Any advice mybe how to do this so that the content would get bigger on the fly?

Many thanks!!

by
by
by
by
by
by