• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
sike says

I’ve notice the scroll appear in safari in some of the item’s description area, for example this one: http://activeden.net/item/flip-tab-image-rotator/40698 And same problem in the profile page’s Best Sellers area. Can the dev guys add some CSS to fix this, the scroll doesn’t appear in firefox etc. Thanks.

292 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Ezza says

We’ve got our front end guy locked in cage coding the redesign 24/7 at the moment, but if he survives on his diet of cheese and energy drink I’ll see if he can take a look at it when we let him out.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
bazzer says
We’ve got our front end guy locked in cage coding the redesign 24/7 at the moment, but if he survives on his diet of cheese and energy drink I’ll see if he can take a look at it when we let him out.
hi downloaded flip tab image rotator last week and trying to change the grey background border to be all white. thanks barry ps, don’t know if right place to put this?
3673 posts Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says
hi downloaded flip tab image rotator last week and trying to change the grey background border to be all white. thanks barry ps, don’t know if right place to put this?

Yo Bazzer, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you finish, but the right place to post things like these about an item is on the item’s own page. On the item’s own page! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by