1023 posts Freelance Flash and JavaScript Developer
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
sike says

I’ve notice the scroll appear in safari in some of the item’s description area, for example this one: http://activeden.net/item/flip-tab-image-rotator/40698 And same problem in the profile page’s Best Sellers area. Can the dev guys add some CSS to fix this, the scroll doesn’t appear in firefox etc. Thanks.

292 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Ezza says

We’ve got our front end guy locked in cage coding the redesign 24/7 at the moment, but if he survives on his diet of cheese and energy drink I’ll see if he can take a look at it when we let him out.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
bazzer says
We’ve got our front end guy locked in cage coding the redesign 24/7 at the moment, but if he survives on his diet of cheese and energy drink I’ll see if he can take a look at it when we let him out.
hi downloaded flip tab image rotator last week and trying to change the grey background border to be all white. thanks barry ps, don’t know if right place to put this?
3689 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Joost Envato team says
hi downloaded flip tab image rotator last week and trying to change the grey background border to be all white. thanks barry ps, don’t know if right place to put this?

Yo Bazzer, I’m really happy for you and I’mma let you finish, but the right place to post things like these about an item is on the item’s own page. On the item’s own page! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by