1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
xili says

Hey guys, as one who like to buy a lot of designs, sometimes i find that i like to buy more items from the same author that created the item. but there is no way to search the site by author, so i need to dig up old links ive posted around and inside my history. Maybe you should consider adding an author search option?

703 posts
  • Canada
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
EliIsakov says

If you know the authors name, just go to http://graphicriver.net/user/EliIsakov/portfolio except replace my name with the authors name you’re looking for. Their portfolio will list all of their files.

328 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
CRSDesign says

Hey guys, as one who like to buy a lot of designs, sometimes i find that i like to buy more items from the same author that created the item. but there is no way to search the site by author, so i need to dig up old links ive posted around and inside my history. Maybe you should consider adding an author search option?
I have thought this feature would be useful too, not sure what the best way to implement it would be, but I have wanted to search for an author from what I can remember of there username.
446 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
graphicspencil says

Yes there should be a way to search by author also. as it will be easy for searching someone’s work.

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Venezuela
DanRomero says

Really, completely agree with all yours. Not only that. There are many features that would make the job easier and more enjoyable here, for buyers and sellers. A notification box would be awesome. I said that and many others things in an old post here. The full followers view, would be interesting too. And so much many things pass between my mind.

by
by
by
by
by
by