68 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
vazz says

Sorry if this came up already, but I’ve tried to search a theme, I’ve missed just one letter from that title with 3 words and nothing came up. I thought there was a system like google, so results would be generated even if you skip a letter or type it wrong. While items are in spotlight just for 1, 2 days after submitting, that search button improved could really help authors gain more exposure, what do you think? Envato is such a powerful market, why hasn’t it happened already? I also have no idea when buyers comment on my item so I can offer them my support, I have to check all the time, is there something I’m missing? Cheers!

527 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
pixel-industry says

For checking comments and simmilar, you can use eEnvato mobile application for android, developed by “dysko”. it is available on google market for free. Here are more details: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/envato-marketplaces-on-android-/76606. Regarding the better search button: yes it would be very useful..

357 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

Maybe you should use site:themeforest.net in Google for your next search. It’s more power than the built-in search if you already know the name of the theme ;)

68 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
vazz says

lol, billyf, funny but true. @pixel-industry, I have that app installed on my phone. Unless I browse my phone, I don’t get notifications, once it gets auto locked, I get nothing except calls. Maybe the problem is my Huawei? I’m usually not very familiar with phone’s settings & apps maybe that’s why. Do you get notifications when your phone hybernates too?

527 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
pixel-industry says

Hi,

sorry for late reply… I updated the app, there is a new version you can download. I always get a notification, don’t know where’s the problem… Try to download this new version. Also you can set up ringtone for all notifications.. If that doesn’t help, try contacting the author of the app 8dysko). Maybe he can help you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by