3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
ritchotte says

I grabbed a bunch of photos for spec purposes with the envato watermark. I made the mistake of not bookmarking them. I need to purchase the photos now and assumed I would be able to enter the actual name of the file, or info from the metadata to get back to the original photos. Unlike iStock, this does not work on Photodune. Has anyone ever searched and found a photo based on the metadata of the comp image?

-Thanks

5529 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Our search is undergoing a major upgrade, so hopefully these kind of things will be a lot easier in the future. But I guess that doesn’t really help you now :P You may have to use the search terms you used previously or perhaps check in your browser’s history for that day?

3 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
ritchotte says

Good to know that will be addressed in the future, it is helpful to have metadata searchable even once a file is purchased, it’s a bonus of iStock images, except for the whole horribly overpriced part! I should have created a bookmark folder, but I had the hardest time recreating the search terms I initially used, and my browser history did not go back far enough of course. All’s well, it took some doing, but I did find all my images. Thanks for the reply.

5529 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Great to hear and sorry it was a hassle.

by
by
by
by
by
by