3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
kimmikennedy says

If a product has pages and pages of help / discussion.. it would be nice to be able to do a search for a keyword that could lead me to where the author has already answered / helped someone with my problem. As it is now, before asking for help.. I have to come, scan multiple pages of discussion JUST TO see if my problem has been answered! Or does every customer say to h* with reading first, and just ask the author a question that has been answered 10 times already? I choose to read first.. but, I could see why someone pressed for time would just come and ask a question and it was already answered on the discussion page before.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
jwillits says

It’s amazing that there are 60 pages of discussion about tips tricks and issues with a theme and no way to search them in Themeforest.

Are we nuts, or are we missing something?

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
BG410 says

I would think the authors with long product discussions would ask for this, Im sure they get tired of answering the same questions.. but then again if a purchaser is asking about a problem thats answered on page 45.. is he really expected to read 45 pages of discussion?

by
by
by
by
by
by