924 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

What does it mean when a graphics item (i tested ‘parchment paper’ as an example) used to come up on Google’s first page a few months ago, now it doesn’t show at all even in 3 or four pages, unless you type in the whole exact title of the item? Do only NEW things from GR come up in Google, and then only for a short time?

And who runs Ugraphics? I saw that for the first time yesterday.

3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

What’s Ugraphics?

As for seo, I would imagine it’s normal for older things to slip down the google rankings. Did you see this post about making your items search friendly?

145 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
Sealord says

I don’t know who is running Ugraphics by now, but if I remember rightly, in the past
Ugraphics and the partner sites belonged to the so called “bad sites” which you should not talking about here ;)
Meanwhile it seems Ugraphics only generate now own refferals from all the items here.
924 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

I don’t know who is running Ugraphics by now, but if I remember rightly, in the past
Ugraphics and the partner sites belonged to the so called “bad sites” which you should not talking about here ;)
Meanwhile it seems Ugraphics only generate now own refferals from all the items here.

That’s a relief – i was looking for skulls and crossbones, or wooden legs, but found none that i recognized.

by
by
by
by
by
by