2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
boazvdzeep says

As a creative freelancer I love to check out all the marketplaces on a specific word. For example “Gardener”. I think it would be really nice if the search word would stay when switching between the different marketplaces.

275 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
candeed says

hmmm… make sense.. :chuckle: but not sure how urgent is that feature.

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

I agree it would be nice, but it isn’t something that is urgent. I think the Envato Developers are working on a better search system for the marketplaces at the moment anyway, but I don’t think this idea will be achieved any time soon. Sorry!

1749 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

This is bad, if I’m on ThemeForest and I’m searching for a restaurant template, I don’t want to be flooded with thousands of restaurant photos from photodune.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
boazvdzeep says

Candeed: Not urgent indeed.. But I find myself typing in the search words quite often when I switch marketplaces. So I thought let give some feedback.

Samberson: Thanks for your reply.

FinalDestiny: This would not happen.. If you switch from marketplace. You’ll see the results from that marketplace only.

by
by
by
by
by
by