As a creative freelancer I love to check out all the marketplaces on a specific word. For example “Gardener”. I think it would be really nice if the search word would stay when switching between the different marketplaces.
hmmm… make sense.. but not sure how urgent is that feature.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I agree it would be nice, but it isn’t something that is urgent. I think the Envato Developers are working on a better search system for the marketplaces at the moment anyway, but I don’t think this idea will be achieved any time soon. Sorry!
- Author was Featured
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
This is bad, if I’m on ThemeForest and I’m searching for a restaurant template, I don’t want to be flooded with thousands of restaurant photos from photodune.
Candeed: Not urgent indeed.. But I find myself typing in the search words quite often when I switch marketplaces. So I thought let give some feedback.
Samberson: Thanks for your reply.
FinalDestiny: This would not happen.. If you switch from marketplace. You’ll see the results from that marketplace only.