HTML characters in posts are affecting the search results page and are not being escaped properly.
It’s messing up the layout and won’t let me click on the links.
I’m assuming that this could also be a security risk.http://zeotheory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Screen-Shot-2013-05-18-at-19.28.03.png
The search term I used was “Footer” ordered by Date.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Looks like it’s all fixed now.