• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Personally I think banner rotators should not be displayed under utilities. The only difference between galleries and banners are just thumbnails and size of the content, so both can go under “image viewers”.

“Utilities” literally means applications and components which doesn’t coincides with banner rotators.

At the same time, most of the zoom-pan items seems to be under “image viewers” which can be under “Utilities”. :|

2309 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
theflyingtinman says

A forum search really ought to display the thread title in the search results. (I could be wrong but I’m sure it used to do that before the change) It would also be really great if it could sort results by forum section (or at least display the forum section name along with thread name) in the results.

Most of this (and other) requests for forum search improvements would fall away if we could just search for all posts by member name. (Usually implemented as an option in a member’s profile on just about every other forum I’ve visited)

1955 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Emroni says
Personally I think banner rotators should not be displayed under utilities. The only difference between galleries and banners are just thumbnails and size of the content, so both can go under “image viewers”.

“Utilities” literally means applications and components which doesn’t coincides with banner rotators.

At the same time, most of the zoom-pan items seems to be under “image viewers” which can be under “Utilities”. :|

Couldnt agree more

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Now all the banners seems to be moved to “Image Viewers & Galleries › Banner Rotators”. Perfect, Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by