1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
donzac says

Some of the popular themes have a thousand comments most of them are from people asking about problems they are having. It would be great if the questions were divided into subject areas so they could be more easily searched. It’s hard having to wade through a thousand questions to find the answer you want. Especaiily if have to do it a large number of times

1 post
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
dzinerbear says

I second this. I have purchased a theme and was trying to go through the comments to see if a couple of issues I was having had already been addressed, but there’s no easy way of getting through them and they’re not searchable.

When a customer who has purchased a theme has to sift through lots of questions like “Can I make the theme blue?” from potential buyers, it makes resolving issues that much more difficult.

On a positive note, my theme developer was very responsive, even went into my server and fixed an issue and they’ve always been really quick to reply to my questions. But definitely having a better way of getting through and searching comments would be most welcome.

991 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Power Elite Author
+4 more
Parallelus says

I wouldn’t hold your breath. This has been highly requested for years. I don’t think it’s a priority but maybe the staff can correct me or give some insight.

by
by
by
by
by
by