2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says

I just searched for collections and had two problems>

1. I wasn’t able to search for collections because the search field in the top bar didn’t offer an option to search for collection. Furthermore I didn’t know where that page was located so I had to search for something which doesn’t exist to get to this page
  2. I finally found many collections to my search term but the most of them ended with a 404 “Page Not Found” Page
  3. How often do the collections get an update? All results from the third to the 13th doesn’t exist anymore!?

339 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Netherlands
+4 more
RikdeVos says

It looks like they’ve been updating the marketplaces today. They’ve added a notification bar at the top, but the text color is black and the background too, so I can’t read it.

I guess there are still a few bugs ;)
234 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Stammi says
RikdeVos said
They’ve added a notification bar at the top, but the text color is black and the background too, so I can’t read it.

Yep. And the background-image (“commission-strip.png”) is missing… :-P

2024 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says
RikdeVos said
It looks like they’ve been updating the marketplaces today. They’ve added a notification bar at the top, but the text color is black and the background too, so I can’t read it. I guess there are still a few bugs ;)

The black bar is because of Envatos Birthday: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/its-party-time/48796 ;)

234 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Stammi says

Yeah, with the text: “For 5 Days Only, Get 70% Author Commission!”. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by