1 post
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Kopepasah
says

I am in need of a graphic designer to design PSD website templates for my clients. My current designer is moving on to a different profession and would love to have someone I could use for many website templates.

I am a coder, not a designer.

I will find the client and provide a distinct description of the client’s request.

Notice: These designs would be average cost. Not too expensive, but also not cheap.

Thanks in advance for you responses.

134 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
ConnorTurnbull
says

Can I give you some advice? Head over to http://www.freelanceswitch.com (operated by the same company as ThemeForest) and navigate to the jobs board. Post your job there as theres a bevy of top class designers.

4954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+11 more
MarkBrodhuber
Envato team
says

You might want to also consider posting on GraphicRiver, which is home to all of the designers. There are a ton of brilliant designers here, but most are also developers. If you’re looking for a designer, GR is a better bet.

128 posts AJDE
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 1
+8 more
ashanjay
says

Hey man I can help with designing work.. and possible partnering. send me a email to ashanster [at] gmail.com.. talk to you soon.,

1095 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
  • United States
  • Power Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
+13 more
Parallelus
says
You might want to also consider posting on GraphicRiver, which is home to all of the designers. There are a ton of brilliant designers here, but most are also developers. If you’re looking for a designer, GR is a better bet.

Agreed.

I don’t know if he’s interested, but I highly recommend Constantin. I met him at the Chicago meetup and he’s extremely talented. You could try contacting him through his profile page: http://graphicriver.net/user/ConstantinPotorac

by
by
by
by
by
by