2 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wearecreativedk says

Hi other envato users,

I’m searching for a WP-theme similar to this site www.duelco.dk ..

I have really searched and searched, but without any positive results. Is there someone here, who have seen a design like this on envato, and is possible to send me a link?

1680 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

What’s so special about that website? It looks poor and the overall look is the same as 95% of the themes here… top header, featured slider, 3 content boxes and footer.

2 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
wearecreativedk says

What’s so special about that website? It looks poor and the overall look is the same as 95% of the themes here… top header, featured slider, 3 content boxes and footer.

Acutally, i just know what you mean.. There is really nothing special about it, but my customer is really happy for that old design, and would like to have something similar for his new WP theme..

I have showed him lots of special and modern themes, but nothing was interesting for him.

1680 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

I guess you won’t find anything near that quality on TF. Maybe only on themes that were posted in 2010 or so.

16 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
ThemeClever says

Turn it into a theme then – take an hour to copy and paste the html into wordpress format. It’s not rocket science.

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
jk000jk says

Turn it into a theme then – take an hour to copy and paste the html into wordpress format. It’s not rocket science.

Is not rocket science, is stealing, and you even say in an arrogant tone, not to clever to me.

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
ThemeClever says

If this is your customer’s existing site it would not be stealing, simply reusing the existing design. If this is not your customers theme then yes it would be stealing.

By the way, you must be using an advanced computer if it somehow adds “an arrogant tone” to a simple statement from somebody trying to be helpful. I was trying to help you buddy – but now in the words of Big Pauly “I gotta turn my back on you”

104 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
naspos says

Well it is a Drupal theme, I haven’t worked with Drupal too much so I can’t check if this is a custom or purchased theme.

But if you are looking for something simple with a giant slider and some sections there are plenty of those designs on here.

by
by
by
by
by
by