no-thumbnail
ElizabethBeasleyProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ElizabethBeasleyProductions says

Hey all,

I am hoping to pick apart your creative genius. I am a wedding videographer and currently looking to upgrade to a more mobile friendly website. My current site allows me to post videos on the home page via a slideshow. We also have your typical Posts which link to each individual video.

I am looking for the ability to have a very similar site set up. It definitely needs to be mobile friendly as that is the direction technology is going. I am redesigning my business cards as well as the look and feel of the site that I will purchasing. Any ideas off the top of your head?

Thanks again!

Liz B.

2197 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hi Liz

I have a videography template in my portfolio. Not a WP but an html5 css3 template with some cool pages and effects.

The code is well commented on so it’s very easy to customize. Cheers

Lester

no-thumbnail
ElizabethBeasleyProductions Recent Posts Threads Started
2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
ElizabethBeasleyProductions says

Thanks for getting back to me mafloral. I do really like your Videographico template. Unfortunately I noticed your template was not tested on iDevices or Droids etc. I want to make sure its able to be viewed cleanly on a mobile device. I have had a lot of clients state they want us to have a mobile friendly version of our site. Since we are completely redesigning our site we are going to go with a whole new template.

Is editing HTML5 templates the same as editing a WP template?

Thank you,

Liz B.

2197 posts
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hi Liz Html5 is the same as a WP template but you do not have the back end so you would have to manually edit the code. As for testing the template in mobile devices i did and the templates do work but the only thing is that these templates are meant for full browsers meaning they are not responsive so they do not resize to the devices resolution because the width must be at least 1000px. I hope you find something that you can use for your site. There are many talented people here so it should be fairly easy.

Cheers Lester

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
effectivehost says

Hi does anyoen know how i can get some of my deposit money back? they were so quick at answering how to deposti money but its been 2 weeks and support here have never replied back. please anyone help.

5391 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Hi does anyoen know how i can get some of my deposit money back? they were so quick at answering how to deposti money but its been 2 weeks and support here have never replied back. please anyone help.

Support is the only way to go. If you like, let me know your support ticket and I would be happy to get someone from Support to check into it for you.

1005 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

I’m still looking also for a good wordpress template for a videographer (for a wedding videographer too).

Responsive, white skin, video gallery on homepage, clean typography..

There are a couple having video gallery on the homepage, but unfortunately they are not responsive.

Does anybody know such a theme?

3542 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I’m still looking also for a good wordpress template for a videographer (for a wedding videographer too).

Responsive, white skin, video gallery on homepage, clean typography..

There are a couple having video gallery on the homepage, but unfortunately they are not responsive.

Does anybody know such a theme?

my WowWay :D

5391 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Moved to Item Requests :)

by
by