1182 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
campolar says

When did this fun discussion start becoming serious?

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

hahaha

well I didnt go to college, went to college, dropped out of college, was a pretty good bartender, fingered out I wasn’t going to make a living getting people drunk, so Im back in college turning a hobby into a career and I love every bit of it.

1182 posts
  • Exclusive Author
campolar says

hahaha

well I didnt go to college, went to college, dropped out of college, was a pretty good bartender, fingered out I wasn’t going to make a living getting people drunk, so Im back in college turning a hobby into a career and I love every bit of it.

I wish they taught web related stuff here :(

2213 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
crozer says
I think you gotta look at the reason for ditching College rather than just the action of doing so.

Exactly. It’s the method of success. For instance, artists who never even wanted to become famous, and precisely because of that (plus their genial minds) they got immensely famous.

So, those you are referring to, who ditched college, didn’t intend to do so, but it happened. Related to that, you should ask yourself if you are actually a genius.

If so, good luck :)

1182 posts
  • Exclusive Author
campolar says
I think you gotta look at the reason for ditching College rather than just the action of doing so.

Exactly. It’s the method of success. For instance, artists who never even wanted to become famous, and precisely because of that (plus their genial minds) they got immensely famous.

So, those you are referring to, who ditched college, didn’t intend to do so, but it happened. Related to that, you should ask yourself if you are actually a genius.

If so, good luck :)

So what you’re saying is: If you want to purposely drop out of college to become rich and famous, you wont make it? :grin:

2213 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+4 more
crozer says
So what you’re saying is: If you want to purposely drop out of college to become rich and famous, you wont make it? :grin:

I am not saying you won’t make it, I am just saying it’s not the usual or ‘proper’ way of doing it :D

1579 posts Chris Robinson
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
contempoinc says

I would definitely suggest getting a college education.

The secret to being successful is hard work.

537 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
Hein says
Did you just started this thread because you are trying to convince your mom that you should skip college? :D Been there… good luck ;)

Sort of :D

I want to go to college, just don’t want my mom to keep telling me to study all the time :P :D

Better listen to your mom ;), because in 20 years or so you will be telling it to your kids and then you understand why she keeps on saying this.

And then your to late to listen.

1182 posts
  • Exclusive Author
campolar says
Did you just started this thread because you are trying to convince your mom that you should skip college? :D Been there… good luck ;)

Sort of :D

I want to go to college, just don’t want my mom to keep telling me to study all the time :P :D

Better listen to your mom ;), because in 20 years or so you will be telling it to your kids and then you understand why she keeps on saying this.

And then your to late to listen.

I’m gonna give my kids the workstation of their dreams! If they keep getting A’s :P

51 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Yvemath says

I actually dropped college, and involved myself into self-learning and practicing the art of life, and now after 3 years, i’m here in themeforest ..

Wait for my theme to get released…

and let’s wait for myself to turn 18 to move to singapore and start living at a 180 degree angle.

What i need is support atm., so don’t forget to press the “My Good Wishes” button. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by