105 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Copyright Ninja
+2 more
preciouscoder
says

Recently I found a security vulnerability in an item on code canyon that allowed for anyone with

on codecanyon items you can find more dangerous bugs so buyer website is hacked easily.

4 posts
  • Collector Level 3
  • United States
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
Brashell61
says

Hey Brashell61, Thanks for your report. Support will be in touch with you shortly on that ticket.
We appreciate your patience and understanding :)

I still haven’t received a reply, despite this post and several tweets to the @envato_support account. What gives?

3439 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
  • Community Superstar
  • United States
+2 more
organicbee
says

Hey Brashell61, Thanks for your report. Support will be in touch with you shortly on that ticket.
I still haven’t received a reply, despite this post and several tweets to the @envato_support account. What gives?

Weekend (unless somethings changed)

30 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
argenisferrer
says

Hi Brashell61,

Sorry for the delay, I just took a look and forwarded the ticket to our review staff for inspection. If required, we’ll take the necessary steps in this case. Thanks a lot for the report.

1406 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
+9 more
Pricop
says

I would hire someone and pay him to develop Wordpress theme, then i could sell it here and earn a fortune + i don’t care about what buyers says, it’s not fair, not moral. We need to let our buyers to trust us, to believe in what we do, not to scam them and take $20-$30 even $80.
I don’t think this scenario is possible. When you get several 1-star ratings, nobody will buy your theme. Moreover, you will loose money, because theme development (which match ThemeForest criteria) cost more then you earn. Even if you could sell 20 copies until your 1-star rating become public, you earn only $500. I’m sure theme development cost more.

I have to agree with you on this.

@miseld how can you scam the buyers when Envato reviews the file & set the price, and in 99% of the time, there is a has a demo available, even if it wouldn’t be – someone reviewed that file before.

by
by
by
by
by
by