1236 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
SomethingDesign says
3007 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says
2350 posts Small, but tough
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

This is where the world today is going. This is what humans are being fed with, that true success is to have a porsche, big house, a lot of money… and you will be happy. In USA, one of the highest suicide rates are amongst financially rich people.

475 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
FlatKing says

Never been a fan of Porsche to be honest nice cars but they look exactly the same with even bigger price tags

85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in United States
mattborchert says

This is where the world today is going. This is what humans are being fed with, that true success is to have a porsche, big house, a lot of money… and you will be happy. In USA, one of the highest suicide rates are amongst financially rich people.

Perhaps some people enjoy cars as the works of art that they are? It isn’t always about the money or the status, for some people, the design and engineering are something special.

2350 posts Small, but tough
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Perhaps some people enjoy cars as the works of art that they are? It isn’t always about the money or the status, for some people, the design and engineering are something special.

The porche from the commercial (911) is the most beautiful car for me in the world. But that doesn’t mean I’m supposed to worship it like a God (as the commercial suggest it in some manner.)

8231 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

hmmm I agree, I don’t think they’re that desirable… thankfully we’re not all materialistic :)

275 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FalconFX says

Well im not a big fan of Porshe, But im a real lover of the Range Rover, And i saw myself in that commercial because in about 10 years inshaallah i will get one :)

by
by
by
by
by
by