6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Qwix says

Hello guys, I have been rejected second time after making improvements. I’ve tried to ask for feedback from many of my friends and they all seem to like the theme but as we probably all know it is a bad idea to ask a friend about something you do because they will always try to be nice to you. Said that, I am seeking for some professional advice that could help me to improve the aesthetics of the website to make it look more professional. Thanks a lot for those who will bother.

preview: http://vendito.schonthemes.com/

3568 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Sorry with respect you are a way off from submission.
B<r>Alignment and typography needs attention, design looks outdated and simple, validation needs checking, and a few other bits BUT primarily there is nothing unique or different on offer that a great number of other themes also offer but with better design features.

You have a good building block here but I would advise trying to make it different somehow and improving the design and feel most of all.
Good luck

6 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
Qwix says

bump

453 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
pixel-industry says

As Charlie already said, it looks to plain and generic. Menu is not looking so good. It must have some padding. typography needs more work. Logo also. Content really need more work. You need to make it more unique. Add more design elements to it. Footer looks standard, but I like it. Although headings in footer should have bigger margins. Just sit down, think about it and rework it. good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by