7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
jj1979 says

i need to implement functionality of jooraccess.com. planning to make a site with similiar functions except few things i dont need. Ineed to do some customizing work. 1. customer account management 2. need to implement brands func. Search brands, add to favorities 3. edit profile and options in it like jooraccess.com 4. i dont need mail-inbox function. Dont need connect func – just add brands to favorities. 5. bulk buying options ( color, and quantity ( qty of each size) – definitely need this! At most!

12 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • India
manikandans says

Hi,

We are interested. please share your more information to info @ optisolbusiness.com

Thanks, Manikandan

1 post
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
softweb123 says

Hello ,

I have seen jooraccess.com website and we are very much confident to accomplish the features implementation that you are looking for. we are based in Chicago,IL and having our offshore development center in india with having 300+ developers working on different technologies so we will give you the best suggestions to create the website with the similiar features like jooraccess.com

Kindly contact me on hemang at softwebsolutions dot com

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks, Hemang

19 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
webcrest says

Can you please contact me at kashif@webcrest.net? I am professional wp developer and designer.

I have strong experience of developing ecommerce sites and plugins.

Please list down all requirements in email and I will be back with price and my related portfolio.

Kashif

by
by
by
by
by
by