406 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
smudgethis says

I am looking for an illustrator to help me out with a project starting early next week. The job will entail taking two photos, one of a landscape and one of an individual in an office setting (photos will be supplied) and creating comic book art styled versions of both.

The image style I am after is as shown in the (hopefully) attached images.

These two illustrations will need to be animated so creating the images in layers is crucial. This project is tight turnaround and I would require the illustrations to be created within 48 hours of me supplying the photos. A more detailed brief and an animation example can be supplied via email if you are interested.

Please contact me at hello@smudgethis.com if you would like to work with me on this project and provide a quote for creating both illustrations as well as links to any examples of previous work that are relevant to this job.

I know this is a massive cliche but this is genuinely a starter for many future projects. These two illustrations will be used in a video edit for one case study. The company this is for has in excess of 20 case studies that they will need visualising if this one proves successful with the board of directors.

Kind regards, James

http://www.smudgethis.com
by
by
by
by
by
by