ShakespeareThemes
ShakespeareThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
32 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+2 more
ShakespeareThemes says

Hello, I want to make a partnership with a skilled WP developer to convert my latest HTML template Arcite to WordPress theme. It will be published under your account and we will split earnings 70 (for you) : 30 (for me) but only for first two months, after that, you can keep ALL the earnings.

Lubos

DistinctiveThemes
DistinctiveThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
148 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
DistinctiveThemes says

Sending you a message now pal

DistinctiveThemes
DistinctiveThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
148 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
DistinctiveThemes says

This can be closed now if any mod floats on by :)

129 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Konnessa says

Hello, I want to make a partnership with a skilled WP developer to convert my latest HTML template Arcite to WordPress theme. It will be published under your account and we will split earnings 70 (for you) : 30 (for me) but only for first two months, after that, you can keep ALL the earnings.

Lubos

Hello,

We can definitely help you with this. We are well capable of turning a HTML template into a wordpress site and have done it many times. We are also more than happy to partnership deal.

Contact us back here or on our profile page.

Thanks

89 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Arab Emirates Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
dilantha01 says

we would like to work with you, send your skype id or mobile number to contact you ?

by
by
by
by
by
by