12 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
+3 more
KaijuThemes
says

I am looking for ways to provide customer support for my Themeforest clients in a self-hosted solution, perhaps by hooking up to Wordpress, but not necessarily.

I have googled a few (really liked Ticksy, but I am adamant on using a self-hosted solution) and found some on codecanyon, but I was wondering what services you guys use.

Any favourites? reviews?

291 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+4 more
joomfx
says

I’m using Vanilla Forums With Envato API Purchase Verification and it works perfectly for me :)

1096 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+5 more
Gareth_Gillman
says

BBpress … very similar to WordPress and easy to use, and there is a plugin which does the envato verification

12 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • 2 Years of Membership
+3 more
KaijuThemes
says

I’m using Vanilla Forums With Envato API Purchase Verification and it works perfectly for me :)

Vanilla Forums is pretty neat! I’ll take a look into it! :D

196 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Elite Author
+4 more
phpface
says

I am looking for ways to provide customer support for my Themeforest clients in a self-hosted solution, perhaps by hooking up to Wordpress, but not necessarily.

I have googled a few (really liked Ticksy, but I am adamant on using a self-hosted solution) and found some on codecanyon, but I was wondering what services you guys use.

Any favourites? reviews?

I think one of my items can help you provide the support to your client on Envato.

This plugin can verify the buyer use envato API.

3042 posts
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+2 more
TNL3542
says

he is better off with Vanilla Forums

291 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+4 more
joomfx
says

Vanilla Forums is pretty neat! I’ll take a look into it! :D

Yep :) I have also installed few plugins for Vanilla and this seems to be the perfect Support Solution for me.

There seems to be something wrong with the link in my previous post so here is the correct one:

Vanilla Forums With Envato API Purchase Verification

by
by
by
by
by
by