45 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ppandp says

I am willing to sell the rights to convert and sell my latest site template Doctor, Dentist & Health Clinic “HC” as WP Version. Please email me through my user page with an offer for the HTML version and the rights to sell it as Wordpress.

Asking price is $1200. By the way, anyone experience with this? Is that too low, too high? Different approach?

Thank you for your interest!

357 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
billyf says

I am willing to sell the rights to convert and sell my latest site template Doctor, Dentist & Health Clinic “HC” as WP Version. Please email me through my user page with an offer for the HTML version and the rights to sell it as Wordpress.

Asking price is $1200. By the way, anyone experience with this? Is that too low, too high? Different approach?

Thank you for your interest!
To be honest, I think the asking price is too high. Assuming it gets approved and is able to sell at $40, and the author is a new author (50% commission), he has to sell 60 copies of it just to recover the cost (no profit yet). However, another bigger problem is that this kind of highly-specific themes does not have a huge market for it, hence there is less potential of achieving such sales figure.

I think it would be better to offer a 50/50 income split (or anything other than a fixed one-time fee) for your current theme ;)

Good luck finding your buyer / partner!

3524 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Assuming it gets approved and is able to sell at $40

It won’t .. It will be set as $35 because it’s only one page.. With this kept in mind, a good profit would come only if the theme hits 150-200 sales. A bit risky if you ask me :)

45 posts
+3 more
ppandp says

Assuming it gets approved and is able to sell at $40
It won’t .. It will be set as $35 because it’s only one page.. With this kept in mind, a good profit would come only if the theme hits 150-200 sales. A bit risky if you ask me :)

My other one pager WP was rated $45 :P

45 posts
+3 more
ppandp says

Is there a developer, who would like to make a partnership?

by
by
by
by
by
by