• Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Germany
ppandp says

I am willing to sell the rights to convert and sell my latest site template Doctor, Dentist & Health Clinic “HC” as WP Version. Please email me through my user page with an offer for the HTML version and the rights to sell it as Wordpress.

Asking price is $1200. By the way, anyone experience with this? Is that too low, too high? Different approach?

Thank you for your interest!

320 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Malaysia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

I am willing to sell the rights to convert and sell my latest site template Doctor, Dentist & Health Clinic “HC” as WP Version. Please email me through my user page with an offer for the HTML version and the rights to sell it as Wordpress.

Asking price is $1200. By the way, anyone experience with this? Is that too low, too high? Different approach?

Thank you for your interest!
To be honest, I think the asking price is too high. Assuming it gets approved and is able to sell at $40, and the author is a new author (50% commission), he has to sell 60 copies of it just to recover the cost (no profit yet). However, another bigger problem is that this kind of highly-specific themes does not have a huge market for it, hence there is less potential of achieving such sales figure.

I think it would be better to offer a 50/50 income split (or anything other than a fixed one-time fee) for your current theme ;)

Good luck finding your buyer / partner!

3251 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

Assuming it gets approved and is able to sell at $40

It won’t .. It will be set as $35 because it’s only one page.. With this kept in mind, a good profit would come only if the theme hits 150-200 sales. A bit risky if you ask me :)

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
ppandp says

Assuming it gets approved and is able to sell at $40
It won’t .. It will be set as $35 because it’s only one page.. With this kept in mind, a good profit would come only if the theme hits 150-200 sales. A bit risky if you ask me :)

My other one pager WP was rated $45 :P

41 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
ppandp says

Is there a developer, who would like to make a partnership?

by
by
by
by
by
by