a general question concerning the licenses and rules of the use of photodune images:
is it allowed to use photodune images in artistic composings and then sell these composings as prints on canvas?
In detail: women faces for example are part of new composings, altered with other graphic elements and textures, so that a new artwork will be created. Is it then allowed to sell these composings as prints?
Thanks for any help.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site