894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Tough I’m pretty sure my request was a bit more complex and I already told about my plans about selling child-themes for a specific framework (wpCasa), this is the response I’ve got:

You are welcome to submit a child theme for the Genesis Framework: http://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/frameworks/genesis Did you have any other frameworks in mind? We would be happy to forward your inquiry onto the review team to double check if you were interested in submitting other types of child themes as well.

I’ve already replied to this and awaiting another response.

Any chance to speed things up a bit?

Thanks in advance

894 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
infuse01 says

Hello everybody – just for your information I’ve already got my reply on this. Thank you very much to everyone involved :)

Here is the reply:

Thank you for your query about child themes for the wpCasa Framework. Your welcome to submit your item to ThemeForest for review. Best place to upload would be ThemeForest > Wordpress > Frameworks > Other. Also, there is no need for our review team to have a copy of the framework, they can review the preview you send.

Great News for me so far :)

Thanks again

by
by
by
by
by
by