559 posts Themes and Graphics
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Bebel says

Hi

I was wondering if there is a possibility to sell Facebook templates on ThemeForest (in the marketing category for example) or if we need to go over to ActiveDen and CodeCanyon?

Cheers Bebel

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Hi, I have been considering this too. I imagine ti would come under marketing or maybe even site templates – mobile which is specific use templates come in under site/wordpress categories.

It would be relevant though – the file would need to be html/wordpress – if it is Flash then there is a specific section for this on Activeden.

Its also worth noting that Facebook are likely to roll out timeline to brand pages in the next few days at their conference – how this will influence the capacity and layout of pages/sites will also change how they would fit.

Look forward to maybe seeing some on here.

28 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AurelienD says

I think it will be nice to have a Facebook templates category on ThemeForest!

1429 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

I think so!!!! :)

559 posts Themes and Graphics
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Bebel says

Thanks for your answers guys!

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Chile Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
guillemagana says

we are expecting new facebook´s templates , the new canvas allow to insert a great wp page :D

by
by
by
by
by
by