80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Spain
real_texelart says

If you have any doubt that I’m the real Texelart, look my blog, i have add a post with the title, “Selling my images illegally”

I will add a wired render in a minutes

http://www.texelart.com/

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Yes or wired renders

That will prove with out a doubt also just asking a few question about 3d should catch them out

210 posts We're here to serve
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
isoarts says

Unbelievable, I hope the illegal Stuff goes fast offline. Nevertheless, you should consider joining this lovely marketplace.

80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Spain
real_texelart says

You can see a wired in my blog now.

http://www.texelart.com

Thanks

1038 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
survivor says

Oh You are fast, I hope that GR staff will act as fast as You do…

80 posts
real_texelart says

I hope so thx.

396 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
aRtlessX says

thx aRtlessX, I’ve sent two tickets from this page, wait the answer.
You’re welcome, don’t forget to contact support also through twitter: @envato_support
2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

You can see a wired in my blog now.

http://www.texelart.com

Thanks

Nice, the only positive I can see is he must have bought all you work at high res which will have cost him more that he had made selling them on his market place.

Then the other good thing is you know you files sell would also sell well here so once he is removed from the market place you can upload your files and sell here.

Good luck

390 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Rayzong says

That fake Texelart is flooding our new item column! Hope to get rid of all that items!

80 posts
real_texelart says

Yes DarkstarDesigns, i will try yo sell here when this nightmare ends.

by
by
by
by
by
by