35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ignaciogiri says

Hello guys, I have a few PSD Themes that I want to sell. But I don’t want to sell them over the marketplace. I just want to do a unique sale and let other guy to resell it.

Contact me if you are interested and I will show you.

Thanks.

35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ignaciogiri says

Here is the blog post

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
edumicro says

Really nice design you got there. How many pages?

35 posts
+2 more
ignaciogiri says

Edu, those are PSD files. All I got is on the blog post. If you are interested, I’m willing to do some inner pages. Just send me an email.

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Portugal
edumicro says

You have freaking good design skills (saw your portfolio), but I’m also a Web Designer myself, so I’m not interested. :P But I think it is a great deal for a developer or someone without design skills. :)

35 posts
+2 more
ignaciogiri says

Thanks, thanks the idea. :)

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ewizz says

your site dont work?

229 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Pressateers says

your site dont work?

+1

by
by
by
by
by
by