Hi all, My project selling rate is very low, is there anyone know how to boost my selling rate?
- Community Superstar
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Try more social media such as facebook and twitter these may take a little while as you need to build up followers, then add designs to adobe exchange and deviantart, this should not just help sales but referrals as well.
Hey thanks dude, will try them. Thanks again
Any other boosters?
Another suggestion would be to join Vimeo or youtube, search for relevant groups there and add your videos to them (remember to use a Referral link for ex: videohive.net/yourvideo?ref=yourname)
this way, you get way more exposure than just Videohive, and to top it off, whenever someone clicks those links they’ll automatically be considered people you brought into videohive, and if they ever decide to deposit some money, or buy a video, there’s a nice commission there waiting just for you
Hey thanks jhonny, will try that one too, thanks a lot
Is there any other?
I’m active on twitter, dribbble … and have noticed an increase in sales since I have been active on the TF forums as well. Good luck
Hey Elliot, will try dribble and im a already member of twitter, thanks for your time
Is there any other?
DeviantART is a great place, but you need to be active and involved in order to make it work.
Also Adobe Market but it is hard to get accepted there. These two I think are the best.
Hey Folks Thanks a lot will try DeviantART, Thanks Again.
are there any other ways?
Actually here are mine:
- Marketplace (forums)
- Graphic Based Forums
- Adobe Exchange
- one good thing is, you can post in forums, and then other blogs/forums pull from there, so it promotes you even more
- Make a site, giveaway freebies, while @ it promote your premium items aswell.
- Also any tutorial/freebie based sites, if you share the freebies, include a link back to one of your items in the description with your ref link and also include a Readme file, and put a couple of links there also.
hope that helps.
- I’d say dribbble also, but I am not part of it, yet