21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexanderBeloev says

Hey everyone.

For the past six months I have been working on my WordPress theme, which I planned to submit here on ThemeForest. Now I want to sell it, because of Plan Changes (Have received really good offer for partnering in another business).

The theme hasn’t been submitted/rejected here!!!

It comes with extended licenses for premium plugins for total of $400! I have also got permissions from all the sellers to include this plugins and sell the theme here on ThemeForest.

Here are some of the features:

- Responsive and retina ready - Intuitive page/layout drag and drop builder with tons of shortcodes. - Posts/Portfolios/Gallery builder with hundreds of design combinations. - Posts/Portfolios/Gallery carousels. - Contact form generator via Contact Form 7 - YouTube/Vimeo/Sound Cloud/Google Maps and more services integration. - Revolution Slider and Layer Slider included. - Extended admin panel with tons of options. - Unlimited colors/fonts (via Google Fonts). - Custom post types - Sidebar generator. - Demo content uploader (in 6 steps with detailed instructions). - Translation ready. - Unique design which makes it stand out of the crowd. - Complete interactive documentation. - And many many more.

If you are interested, please send me a message via my profile form and I will answer all of your questions.

I will provide price via email. Will not discuss price here!

I will provide you with a demo link and backend logins as well.

Regards,

Alex :)

394 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Jthemes says

Hey everyone.

For the past six months I have been working on my WordPress theme, which I planned to submit here on ThemeForest. Now I want to sell it, because of Plan Changes (Have received really good offer for partnering in another business). I have sent you one message, Please check and get back to me. The theme hasn’t been submitted/rejected here!!!

It comes with extended licenses for premium plugins for total of $400! I have also got permissions from all the sellers to include this plugins and sell the theme here on ThemeForest.

Here are some of the features:

- Responsive and retina ready - Intuitive page/layout drag and drop builder with tons of shortcodes. - Posts/Portfolios/Gallery builder with hundreds of design combinations. - Posts/Portfolios/Gallery carousels. - Contact form generator via Contact Form 7 - YouTube/Vimeo/Sound Cloud/Google Maps and more services integration. - Revolution Slider and Layer Slider included. - Extended admin panel with tons of options. - Unlimited colors/fonts (via Google Fonts). - Custom post types - Sidebar generator. - Demo content uploader (in 6 steps with detailed instructions). - Translation ready. - Unique design which makes it stand out of the crowd. - Complete interactive documentation. - And many many more.

If you are interested, please send me a message via my profile form and I will answer all of your questions.

I will provide price via email. Will not discuss price here!

I will provide you with a demo link and backend logins as well.

Regards,

Alex :)
273 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+4 more
joomfx says

I really do not understand that, really…

As you said you will be joining another business which is great. OK, why don’t you submit the theme and just make Themeforest another source of income?

Man, let’s suppose you will spend all your time in the new/other business. So you will not release any new themes for Themeforest, you will (eventually) have only this one. If the other business is so good you do not need to worry about your account here. You might say “I will need to support my customers”... yes, if you want you can support them – you can either spent 1 hour each night (in the beginning) or spend few hours on the weekend. Or if Themeforest is really not important for you you can simply not provide support for your item. As simple as that. (another option is to hire somebody to do the support for you, if you start getting many customers)

I honestly do not understand you, and I do not understand the purpose behind your desire the sell the theme rights.

Anyway, the theme looks good. Good luck :)

21 posts
AlexanderBeloev says

Hey Joomfx,

The idea to support a theme without willing to do that is bad. Even more bad to not support it.

The main idea I am selling the theme is because I need to invest money till the end of this month. I don’t have the time to wait.

Regards,

Alex

21 posts
AlexanderBeloev says

The theme is still available! I urgently sell it, so this is the moment you can get it for a lot less than its real price! :)

21 posts
AlexanderBeloev says

Last price: 1,400 USD (with $475 valued licenses included). That means you will get all the code and work for less than $1k. Last chance to get it!!!

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

If you at last chance stage I would suggest posting a link to the file – it will attract far more interest. Is it coded to the requirements for the latest phase of requirements for WP submission here? Is there anything stand out that needs completing?

394 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Jthemes says

Did you tried uploading the item once, I would suggest you to upload once if you dont get any offer till 2nd Jan. Envato staff is out at the moment so just see if you get some good offer or try to upload it on envato.

3906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

The idea to support a theme without willing to do that is bad. Even more bad to not support it.

If it is ready to go and has a unique style and loads of features why not just hire support staff?

I might know someone who would potentially be interested but it would really depend on what is left to do and having a proper look at it. Thanks

21 posts
AlexanderBeloev says

Hey Paddy,

Yes, it is codded to the latest requirements. Everyone interested can contact me via my profile and I will send back-end login details so you can check the code for yourself.

The theme is completely working, but some issues must be fixed.

Regards,

Alex

by
by
by
by
by
by