It would be great if someone could clear this up for me.
My understanding is, if I buy a regular license, I can then sell a “web design” service to my client for £x which would probably include tweaking the theme. Once done the license is theres and theres only, so if I got another buyer I would purchase another license.
The extended license means the theme sort of becomes mine to resell as much as I like.
Is this correct? Just checking!
Sorry, im an idiot. After searching I have found the answer! (Better safe than sorry!)
What did you find out?
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester