181 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
tomislavn says

Hey, quite a while later, I’m back :)

You can now select .e3D from the “3D File Formats Included” multi-select field. Thank you for your patience!

Kind regards.

Heeeey, that is awesome news! :) Thank you very much, for both being persistant and for all the help that you provide us with here on 3DO. CB you are the man! :)

Best regards!

118 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+5 more
tdubic says

CB and tomislavn I want to thank you for bringing e3d to 3d ocean. I am starting with updates on my items. This plugin is so cool and easy to use that I think it would be a sin not to include e3d file. :)

Thanks again !!!!!

2566 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

CB and tomislavn I want to thank you for bringing e3d to 3d ocean. I am starting with updates on my items. This plugin is so cool and easy to use that I think it would be a sin not to include e3d file. :) Thanks again !!!!!

No problem guys, glad we could make this happen and you find this useful! :) Also, thanks tomislavn for such incredibly useful suggestion and feedback, it’s always welcome!

181 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
tomislavn says

CB and tomislavn I want to thank you for bringing e3d to 3d ocean. I am starting with updates on my items. This plugin is so cool and easy to use that I think it would be a sin not to include e3d file. :) Thanks again !!!!!
No problem guys, glad we could make this happen and you find this useful! :) Also, thanks tomislavn for such incredibly useful suggestion and feedback, it’s always welcome!

You are welcome guys :) glad we made it happen! It is really an awesome addition to our marketplace!

by
by
by
by
by
by